Friday, January 4, 2013

Red Poppy

In 2012, I set a goal for myself to submit some designs for the chance at publication in jewelry design magazines. I'm happy to say that I submitted...goal accomplished! And even happier to say that I had 4 designs accepted in 2012! 

Pictured below is my bracelet design accepted and published by Jewelry Stringing in the Winter Issue. 

"Red Poppy" bracelet
(pictured on far right side of page)

I can't even describe how exciting it is to open up the magazine, knowing what's coming, and take in the sight of my creation on the page! I didn't squeal this time, but I'm pretty sure that my heart skipped a beat. :-)

12 comments:

  1. That was one I especially liked! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Your Poppy bracelet is really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I can only imagine how you feel! =)
    It's so rewarding to make something beautiful and appreciated by others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. kathy, how exciting for you!! so nice to hear from you and even more wonderful to be amongst the living! cheers to you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. It's a pleasure to hear from you!