Friday, March 4, 2011

Hoops!


My youngest son (#33) has been playing on an AAU basketball team this year.  And he loves it!  While there's no denying that being on a sports team takes a lot of time and dedication, it certainly gives back in many ways.

Lessons in discipline...


Putting forth your best effort...


Importance of every person on a team, even if it means warming the bench...


 
Feeling the sting of a loss...


Feeling hope for the chance at a victory...


And mostly, just feeling good to be part of a team effort...



Congratulations to Broadway 10U on a great season!
Thank you to the coaches for all that you do!

2 comments:

  1. I have to agree... team sports are amazing. It teaches core values... like working together and every person contributes in their own way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love watching BB and right now I am cheering for the Duke in the March Madness Series.
    During our ski holiday, I had to interrupt my afternoon, to watch the final between TWU and Carleton, National TEams in Canada.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. It's a pleasure to hear from you!