Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Mommy and Me

A friend of mine is due to have a baby girl in about a month from now.  Her family blessed her with a shower this past weekend.  I enjoyed looking at all of the sweet baby girl dresses and outfits and headbands...there is not much pink in my house!  I often give jewelry as gifts to my friends, and so it occurred to me that this would be a perfect gift for a mother and her wee little daughter!

Aqua Mommy & Me bracelet set























The bracelets share coordinating beads and antique brass metal findings.  The tiny bracelet is intended for a toddler who is well supervised and has moved past the stage of putting things in her mouth!  However it is made with safety in mind, including a wrapped loop for the dangle, twisted crimp tubes, and a closed jump ring for the clasp.  

This is the first mom and daughter coordinating set I have made, but I think I will be making more!  


2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. It's a pleasure to hear from you!