Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Hello, Is Anyone Out There?

Wow, it's been a long time! Just came over here to my blog to make sure that things are still up and running. A friend had informed me that the link I provided to my new website was not working...oops! Funny thing is that I don't even use that site anymore! I had bought my own domain name and planned to do it all from there, but after a while, I found that it's just easier to post on Facebook and Instagram, while continuing to sell my jewelry on Etsy.

So for now, here are the places where you can find me:

My Etsy shop

Facebook

Instagram


2 comments:

  1. Hi...
    Made me smile to see your post.
    You're still on my Feedly list:)
    Follow you on Facebook.
    Blessings to you!
    All is well here:)
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen, nice to hear from you! I enjoy seeing your pics of family on Facebook. Looks like all of you were together recently, that's great! Take care.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. It's a pleasure to hear from you!