Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Bead Soup Blog Party

Anyone notice the Bead Soup Blog Party button on the right side of my blog?  I'm taking part in something that, before now, I only admired from afar.  I am taking a risk and climbing outside of my comfort zone. 

This blog hop is hosted by the fabulous jewelry designer Lori Anderson.  In a nutshell, first you get paired with another beader.  Then you send each other a mixture of beads ("bead soup", get it?) and create something from it.  Finally on the blog hop day, you post a picture of your creation and then hop around to other designers' blogs to see what they have created. 

I'm excited!  For now, this is all I can show you.  These are the beads that I am sending to my partner, Christa Murphy

















Yeah, I know, sorry about that.  I'll see if I can get the photo to come out more clear next time!  HA! 

You will have to wait until September 17 to see what Christa makes with these mystery beads I am sending to her!  When I get my beads from Christa, I can show you a picture of them.  BUT I cannot reveal what I make with them until September 17 as well. 

Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. It's a pleasure to hear from you!