Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I Love Lima Beads!

I entered a little contest this week at one of my most favorite online bead stores, Lima Beads.  I browsed through the beads, picked several, arranged them just so...and by jiggedy, I won for best composition!  


Best Composition: Artful Accents’ “October Skyline
Matt of Lima Beads writes:
We had a hard time picking just one for this category because there were so many picks with great composition. The more I look at this pick, the more I like it. You can tell just how much care went into picking each and every product. Just look at how that Lillypilly Verde Patina Copper Sheet works so well with the Red Creek Jasper!




Thanks for choosing me and for the great gift certificate, Lima Beads!



3 comments:

  1. FABULOUS! I've just started purchasing things from LimaBeads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool is that! What a lovely surprise. I'm sure you'll find lots to buy. I love browsing their shop, especially at Easter, trying to find eggs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. It's a pleasure to hear from you!