Friday, October 1, 2010

Treasure Hunt

Just finished creating my first treasury on Etsy!  A treasury is a mini shopping gallery created by anyone who wants to create one!  If you'd like to take a look at it, you can find it here.  But for a sneak peek at some of the items I included, take a look.

One of my personal favorites - a gorgeous quilt by ModernMaterialGirl :

Lap/ Baby Quilt in Eva by Basic Grey -- pattern also available
photo credit:  ModernMaterialGirl
If you know me well, you know how I feel about handbags!  Here's another favorite by studiocatb :


Leather Wristlet Wallet with detachable strap - Purple Floral on Distressed Kiwi
photo credit: studiocatb
One more highlight from the treasury, these glass coasters are just gorgeous!  They are created by dortdesigns.  Take a look...
Plum Swirls Fused Glass Coasters
photo credit:  dortdesigns
Enjoy hunting for treasure on Etsy...I certainly do!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for including my coasters on your blog~~ what a fun blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have superb taste, Kathy!!! (Does your husband ever take a gander at your blog??? It might make your birthday/Christmas/Anniversary quite easy for him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you have a color theme going on ... it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. It's a pleasure to hear from you!