Friday, November 19, 2010

Winners of Drawing for Open House

Thanks to all who replied with their favorite item from my Etsy shop to be entered into a drawing for 50% off any one item at my open house.  This morning I randomly chose the winners.  Let's just say that if your name is Mary, it's your lucky day!


CONGRATULATIONS TO MARY JO V. AND MARY L.!


You'll be hearing more about Mary Jo in the next couple of weeks.  She is a very important part of the new look you see here and on my business cards.  More to come...

Hope to see you tonight at my open house!  Have a great weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that my first name is Mary?
    Just kidding... of course.. Congratulations to the winners...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. It's a pleasure to hear from you!